Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cheer Up

Kirby Puckett died today. He was one of the all time greats, and epitomized my childhood as a baseball fan. Kirby, Wade Boggs and Tony Gwynn were the three guys you had to have on your fantasy baseball team back in the mid 80's - back when it was still called Rotisserie Baseball. He always played with an intensity and a joy for the game that couldn't help but put a smile on any fan's face.

Check out my January Archives for what was one of my best months of postings, including a guest post from Dirty Dave, Vegas trip reports and a plethora of puppy tales and pictures - hopefully that will put a smile back on someone's face.


1 comment:

Gimme A Chance? said...

If you could humor me for a sec I'd like to talk about credit repair and bad credit repair mortgage loan fix repair credit FICO bankruptcy foreclosure equity equifax experian TU dispute not to mention low interest rates on a mortgage and saving someone from foreclosure or bankruptcy.