Redirecting

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hot

Vintage quote, perfectly applicable today:

"I'm a reasonable man, but this fucking heat is making me absolutely
crazy
" - Col. Nathan Jessup (Jack Nicholson) in a Few Good Men

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it's fucking hot here. Wicked hot.
Today's Quote of The Day:

"I don't like to play extra innings" - David "Big Papi" Ortiz on why he hit a game winning walk-off opposite field single against the infield shift deployed by the Angels

Ortiz was also reportedly late for a charity event, hence the need for him to abandon his normal power swing in favor of some more delicate location hitting.
For all of your WSOP Main Event coverage, check out WickedChops, where Chops, Snake and Addict have invaded Vegas and are reporting with their usual flair.
Dr. Pauly is there too, of course, covering the event with his often immitated yet never duplicated style.
-KD

1 comment:

poker bonus said...

I know what you mean. I hate when I don't receive my poker bonus.