Redirecting

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tip Jar and Oscar's Bum

So yeah, I finally set up a tip jar (link is on the sidebar).  I spend a lot of time working on this blog, and I appreciate anyone who wants to throw me a bone for my efforts.  Thanks to Ravi, Bones and Fabrizio for their generosity in this regard so far.  Having the tip jar enables me to avoid cluttering the blog with advertising.  If you don't care about me, do it for Oscar:




His dooker is still driving him crazy.  Today at the vet we got some doggie ass cream that I have to rub onto his pooper by hand.  FML.  The worst part is that Oscar knows the words "ice cream," and now the poor guys is so confused when I say "ass cream" and he ends up with a tail full of doggie Preparation H instead of a mouthful of Ben & Jerry's.

If you haven't read my two posts this week on buyer responsibility and the victim mindset in financial markets, please do.  I thought the first piece was good until I wrote the second piece, which I think highlights some essential market dynamics, and I think came out very well. 

-KD

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

This is the saddest story I have ever heard. FML indeed.