Redirecting

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tweet Tweet! KidDynamiteBlog is Now on Twitter

Ok - so a bunch of people have asked me why I'm not on Twitter.  Well, here you go - KidDynamiteBlog is now on Twitter (I don't know who Twitter's "KidDynamite" is, but he's an impostor - follow KidDynamiteBlog instead)

I'm already trying to get a hang of bit.ly, which doesn't seem very hard, and will likely add to my volume of tweets.  

Often times, I've thought to myself, "If I were on Twitter I'd tweet: "I just took a ten pound crap,"  right now.  So bit.ly is good for readers, as it simplifies the production of actual valuable content.

Of course, stay tuned to this blog for more expansive thoughts.

-KD

1 comment:

EconomicDisconnect said...

Anon tweet from a NY basement poker game:

"Oh baby! This Krazy Russkie is gonna pay me off now that he made his flusher! I am going to fiing VEGAS baby! Why is that red eating up that oreo cookie like that anyway? Gotta go, I am ALL IN!"

LOl, had to be done.