Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tweet Tweet! KidDynamiteBlog is Now on Twitter

Ok - so a bunch of people have asked me why I'm not on Twitter.  Well, here you go - KidDynamiteBlog is now on Twitter (I don't know who Twitter's "KidDynamite" is, but he's an impostor - follow KidDynamiteBlog instead)

I'm already trying to get a hang of, which doesn't seem very hard, and will likely add to my volume of tweets.  

Often times, I've thought to myself, "If I were on Twitter I'd tweet: "I just took a ten pound crap,"  right now.  So is good for readers, as it simplifies the production of actual valuable content.

Of course, stay tuned to this blog for more expansive thoughts.


1 comment:

getyourselfconnected said...

Anon tweet from a NY basement poker game:

"Oh baby! This Krazy Russkie is gonna pay me off now that he made his flusher! I am going to fiing VEGAS baby! Why is that red eating up that oreo cookie like that anyway? Gotta go, I am ALL IN!"

LOl, had to be done.