Redirecting

Sunday, December 03, 2006

SNL Tilt

What is the friggin' deal with Jack Black? His Band "Tenacious D" is a joke right? Yet they just played Madison Square Garden! Does anyone have attendance numbers for this show? Did 20,000 people really pack MSG to see Tenacious FUCKING D? I don't know about you, but Jack Black sends me into a TILT frenzy every time I see him. His non-stop schtick is more annoying that Fergalicious, and it's all he ever does!
This weekend, Tenacious D was on Saturday Night Live, and lo and behold, it's like Jack Black's schtick routine with some guitars mixed in. Holy shit - I'd rather listen to a medley of the 3 crappiest songs of all time: PoPoZau, Fergalicious, and Bringin' Sexy Back. I think that says it all.
There was actually a funny moment on SNL this week, when Amy Poehler, during weekend update, was talking about Britney Spears' new panty-less habits, and her lack of pubes too: "I remember the time when a woman's baby garden was the size of a slice of New York City pizza." Good stuff.
Oh - check this shit out: a recent search that this 'blog came up on, courtesy of stats from Statcounter.com: "Ed Hochuli and sexual positions." Wow. Freaky. I don't know which one of you fuckers was trying to find out how the most jacked ref in the NFL likes to hit the hole, but I'm impressed - and surprised that FridayInVegas came up as a result. Go Google.
Vegas is imminent: 5 days and counting.
-KD

2 comments:

Blonde said...

Take back your words...nothing is more annoying then Fergalicious.

I want to go to Vegas too :(

Anonymous said...

"I don't know which one of you fuckers was trying to find out how the most jacked ref in the NFL likes to hit the hole, but I'm impressed - and surprised that FridayInVegas came up as a result. Go Google."

Hilarious. I think after posting this I'm going to go do the google search and see what else comes up. Maybe that Ed Hochuli knows something I don't....

-Double Double