Redirecting

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Joint

"Did you hear Paris's sentence got cut in half?" I asked Mrs. Dynamite.
"Yeah - she gets to stay in some segregated 12 person unit," Mrs. D confirmed, but was clearly pondering something deeper...
"I wonder if she has to poop in front of other people?" Mrs. Dynamite asked me with an intrigued look on her face.
I returned a blank stare.
"Because that's probably the most humiliating thing in prison," she explained her logic to me.
"Umm, I'm pretty sure being forced to eat someones ass is worse," I lobbied.
"Fine - the worst system imposed thing," Mrs. Dynamite settled on.
That's my girl.
We watched The Departed last night. Awesome movie. Never mind the fact that any movie which showcases Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg's Boston accents will automatically be good (cases in point: Perfect Storm, Good Will Hunting); I think I can safely put The Departed in the top 5 movies of all time - brilliant plot, brilliant acting, brilliant directing.
-KD

No comments: