Redirecting

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Charles In Charge Of Our Days, And Our Nights

Scott Baio has a reality show on VH1. I know - if I told you 10 years ago that Hulk Hogan, Tom Sizemore, Flava Flav and Scott Baio would each have their own reality show - you'd have laid me 1500-1 on the parlay. I only caught 10 minutes of "Scott Baio is 45 and Single," but as far as I can tell, the premise of the show is that Baio has had trouble maintaining relationships, but is now with a girl he likes. He's taken an 8 week vow of celibacy, which his friends are trying to sabotage by using Baio's Charles In Charge fame to attract chicks, and also catch his residual chick-runoff. Multi Sigma for sure.
Today at our therapy dog trip, we had to take a time out between rooms when Oscar popped wood in the hallway. I guess he was excited about his new haircut, or that it was dinner time in the hospital. He recovered nicely, and had some great visits.
-KD

1 comment:

Irongirl01 said...

You forgot Bret Michaels of Poison!!!