Redirecting

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Time for the MeatStick

This is tremendously tremendous: the Phish MSG New Year's Eve global Meatstick:




If you're not a Phish fan, you probably won't appreciate it much.  I am a fan, and this video made my New Year's Day.  The way the ensemble builds slowly starting around the 5 minute mark, and then explodes - pure awesome.  I am jealous of the people who were there for this, live at MSG last night.  It certainly looks like a "moment."

Thanks to Pauly@CoventryMusic for posting this.

-KD

4 comments:

EconomicDisconnect said...

I think I saw the St Paulie Girl in the line!

Purewater said...

So awesome!

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was an awesome show!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the Phish or as far as I know ever heard any of their songs before but that was an EPIC performance.