Redirecting

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend was Hot Like Me


A true visionary said it best:

"Watch out for my medallions, my diamonds are reckless - feels like I got a midget hangin' from my necklace" - Ludacris



Check out my virtual bling! That's the bronze trophy apparently, since my 16th place finish put me in the 3rd prize tier (XBOX 360).


A few random thoughts today, since I haven't gotten to this week's WSOP broadcast yet.

Did you realize that the Chicago White Sox are trying to tie Bobby Brown's record for most times beating Houston in one week? Baddum-bum CHING!

I previously described how ESPN had a featurette last week about Marcel Luske taking Brett Jungblutt to clean up his image - and they had Marco Traniello cut his hair. Do you think Mel Judah was pissed off? I mean Mel is the former greatest-former-hairdresser-turned-poker-pro. Apparently Marco is the current greatest-former-hairdresser-turned-poker-pro. Was Mel like, "Fuck Marco Traniello. I made my bones when you were goin' out with cheerleaders." In any case, Mel Judah must be on TILT right now. I strongly suggest that anyone who sits down with him rips him apart on being Marco's Number Two.

Finally, I want to give a blog plug to Bobby Bracelet. His rantings are funny, and remind me of myself, before I had to censor myself because Mrs. Dynamite will kill me otherwise. Yeah - Bobby Bracelet is kinda like a non-whipped Kid Dynamite - only he's not as good at poker, and his junk is bigger. You should also be reading Dr. Pauly's Tao of Poker on a daily basis. Pauly is in-imitable, and a legend in his own time.

until next time,
KD

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Thanks KD!

I'm a legend in my own mind!

The Bracelet said...

Thanks as well!

And I'm only ranked like, 12 lower spots in the World Rankings.

2006 will be the year of Bobby Bracelet!!!