Redirecting

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sign of the Times - Electronic Forensics of Brett Favre's Junk

This is what it's come to.  The NFL is doing an electronic forensics audit trail on Brett Favre's dong pics.

"In an effort to determine what Brett Favre did or did not text Jenn Sterger, the NFL is conducting high-tech forensic work to trace the electronic pathways and transmission of any photos or messages that might have been sent during communication between them, according to a source familiar with the situation."

I wonder who the NFL's Executive Vice President of Inappropriate Electronic Transmissions is, and how many people they have working to track the electronic trail left by the pictures of Brett Favre's junk.
-KD

3 comments:

EconomicDisconnect said...

Unreal.

It has always struck me as funny that "important people" just cannot come out and say "look, my husband/wife is bigtime and screws around cus they can". Who would care? Instead we get the solid family crap pony show. If Bill Clinton was like "I am the prez, I got my stuff taken care of" I am 100% ok with that. What is with the game of "happily married" nothing happened?

But What do I Know? said...

Ditto for GYC--and I'm a Favre-disliker from way back. Who cares?

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Btw it would be disgusting beyond all reproach if the president of the U.S. came out and brazenly admitted to getting sex from whatever chicks he wants in a flagrant fuckoff to his wife. I get the point, and about Favre I could not agree more (I really could not give less of a shit), but let's not bring the leader of the free world into that discussion.