Redirecting

Thursday, April 27, 2006

State of the Union

So my main man Chops over at WickedChopsPoker did a "blogfiles" interview with me yesterday - it should come out very well when he posts it on his site later today. Dying to know who's at Kid Dynamite's dream poker table? Head over to WickedChops and check out the interview (I'd link to it of course, but it's not up yet). WickedChops should be on your daily blog-perusing list if it's not already. Someday Chops, Dirty Dave and I will team up to write the great American screenplay. I hate to put up a post that will bump the immortal David Williams post from the top of my blog, but the WickedChops - Kid Dynamite Blogfiles interview will be worth it.

Pokerwise: Still trying to rebound from the back to back poker disasters of two weeks ago, I have re-focused my game, and am playing flawless poker. I played 90 minutes of live 1-2NL on Monday night, for +$276, and 2 hours last night, for +$467. In between, I crushed Jordan's homegame tourney, but settled for second place.

Puppywise: Oscar is the cutest fucking dog you've ever seen. He's such a stud it's absolutely incredible. Take a look:

Drinking straight from the bottle - Boone's Farms Style - only he's drinking a $40 bottle of Pinot Noir from Napa. I told you he was spoiled.

In other news, Mrs. Dynamite was making Matzoh Ball soup last night, from some leftover chicken I'd made the night before. Since we're on vacation this week, and we've been hanging out in town, we've been trying to take advantage of the free time to cook dinner. My wife would definitely win any "Shikza Matzoh Ball Soup Making Contest."

I peer over Mrs. Dynamite's shoulder and ask: "You like making the matzoh balls small eh?" I try to make them the size of your nuts," she replied instantly and honestly. Touche. Blogworthy. Lemme tell you though - when the matzoh balls were done, they were effing huge baby.

I'm off to Boston for the weekend with the Mrs. and the puppy. We're doing an annual canoe relay race on the Charles with our families. So far I'm 3 for 3 in "years getting poison ivey on my legs" even though I still haven't seen the fucking ivey.

I'll leave you with one more Oscar picture for the weekend...

until next time,

KD

7 comments:

Fuel55 said...

How about a crosslink to my blog KD?

fuel55.blogspot.com

The Bracelet said...

"You like making the matzoh balls small eh?" I try to make them the size of your nuts,"

Though the balls were smallish, the accompanying long white sausage...

I thought they were good, but the wife never actually ate one. She was too busy cupping them in her hands...

Thank god we weren't making kielbasa. That would have been like, a 15 pounder...

Anonymous said...

KD, thanks for doing the blogfile. great answers and we look forward to meeting up with ya sometime in Vegas, NYC, AC or wherever.

- snake

p.s. say hi to Famke for me

The Bracelet said...

Dude, I can't get over the fact that your dog, while obviously a badass chick magnet of epic proportions, looks like he had a head full body transplant for that last picture.

It's the right size, the right style, just nowhere near the same color.

Are you photoshopping a dog into your life?

By the way, nice interview.

Kid Dynamite said...

Bob - i like your Matzoh Ball continuations... I'm not photoshopping Oscar - as his puppy hair grows out, blonde hair is growing in underneath it... we worry that when we take him to the groomers, soon, he's going to lose all his dark fur...


Snake - thanks for having me on WCP - can't wait to run into you guys..

Blonde said...

Please tell me that it is not you wearing a Patriots sweatshirt in the pic of the beautiful Oscar...

I love that dog.

BTW, matzohs the size of your balls? Hmmmm.....

Kid Dynamite said...

yes Blonde... Boston to the core...