Redirecting

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Let's Get Physical, Physical

I went for a physical today. I'm at that age (30) where I wonder if the doctor is going to try to check my oil - as at some point it will surely be time for a prostate test.

This time, however, I had a urine test, blood test, EKG, blood pressure check, ball squeeze, chest exam and general exam, but I avoided the oil check - I consider it a moral victory.

The only other odd thing was that in the rapid fire medical history inquisition he gave me (history of diabetes? NO. drugs? NO. smoking? NO. high blood pressure? NO. etc) he then asked "Have you ever had a colonoscopy?" NO. "Have you ever had a scope inserted in your rectum?" NO. "Any kind of camera or tube inserted in your colon?" Umm.. Doc.. No... Is there something you're getting at? Anyway...

In other news - did you see this video of Larry Johnson tackling Troy Polamalu by his hair? Great stuff.

until next time,
KD

3 comments:

Blonde said...

glad you are ok and didn't have to have anything shoved in any of your orafices.

My main concern is about Oscar...where are recent pics? I love that dog...

Kid Dynamite said...

Oscar is 'da bomb. Pics coming soon of him in his halloween costumes, which he absolutely hates... he hates wearing anything in fact.

Blonde said...

Oscar doesn't like to wear anything. God, that dog and I have so much in common...if only he were a man.