Redirecting

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Week That Was

Upon returning from my sojourn to New York City to see God Street Wine, I banged out a bunch of posts this week.

-God Street Wine @ Irving Plaza recap.  I received comments on this post from show organizer Michael Weiss, and lighting director Jeff Volckhausen, who I emailed back and forth with a few times talking music, Phish, GSW and life - which was cool.  I's great to know that people are finding this stuff I write.

- Cardboard Gods : If you like good writing, buy this book.  If you ever collected baseball cards and like good writing, buy this book even faster.

Two garden posts:

-I do not think Bernanke's tough talk matters much anymore, here at the boundary scenario (ZIRP).

-KD

1 comment:

EconomicDisconnect said...

You search hit fiend!